Monday, September 04, 2006

Can anyone recommend a good poker site?

I have played on Pokerstars for about a year now. After a good run, followed by an even worse run, I have decided it is time to look for a new poker site. Now I'm not going to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon about how all poker sites are rigged like some. Personally, I hope that these sites have better things to do then worry about how they are going to take money from a guy playing $0.50 limits and $5 sit-n-gos. I'm not blaming this bad run on Pokerstars. I'm sure it's the result of many errors on my part and a few bad beats. I do think it might be time for a fresh start though. I'm looking for a new poker site and would like your help. I have downloaded Partypoker and Bodog, but I have never deposited money or played on their free tables. Which online poker room should I try next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#1 Player in the World!!