Monday, September 04, 2006

Frequent Player Points

In an earlier post, I asked for suggestions as to which online poker site I should try next. If I do decide to move, what should I do with the FPPs I have accumulated? I have about 2450 frequent player points and don't know if I should just cash them out for some merchandise or if I should let them ride in a tournament. I could buy a poker book which would at least let me walk away with something tangible. Or I could let them ride in a FPP tournament for a chance to make a buy in for a larger tournament like the big Sunday tournament at Pokerstars. With the way my luck and my play have been going of late, I'm leaning towards buying a poker book with the points. Hopefully my play will improve after reading the book.

Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#1 Player in the World!!